Monday, May 6, 2013

DERMOT O'LEARY - No.138

WE'LL SEE THE BOYS ON OZ SCREENS SOON
For those who follow me on Twitter, you'll know that I run the Charlie Condou Confidential Blog as well as the Life & Times of Dermot O'Leary Blog. I sometimes have to resort to cross promotion and this is one such occasion:

Confidential_CC: Ahem, 2 of my Twitter followers, Dermot O'Leary and Johnny Vegas will be on #CelebJuice 16th May UK.
*pencil in your diary now*

SCALED DOWN

fishybrasserie: This was @foodiesfestival at 7 last night & they say it's going to be busier today #fishyfishy #brighton @radioleary

radioleary: Morning @fishybrasserie @foodiesfestival nice pic. Good luck today. Get the sunscreen out.

pgmd169: @radioleary Happy Bank Holiday. Hope you can rest today. Sun is gorgeous in Shropshire

radioleary: @pgmd169 Actually going on 'Would I lie to you' today. Can't wait. Saw 'Book of Mormon' last week. Just brilliant. Go see.

pgmd169: @radioleary I saw it a while ago - it is superb. Enjoy the recording. Think of us poor people enjoying the sun!!!

fishybrasserie: @foodiesfestival @radioleary thank you & goodnight #knackered
radioleary: @fishybrasserie @foodiesfestival Congrats guys. Great job.
foodiesfestival
foodiesfestival: @radioleary Thanks Dermot! Hopefully you can make one of our London festivals during the summer.
radioleary: @foodiesfestival Love to.
foodiesfestival
foodiesfestival: @radioleary Great! See you then :)
MaggieG_96
MaggieG_96: @radioleary just waved at me and @AndySLewis1995 after filming of #WILTY RT?
BBC Radio 2
BBCRadio2: Are they the most photogenic band in the world? Quite possibly. @TravisBand with @radioleary #bromance 

THE SWEET MEGAMIX
This is an alternate version of the Sweet Megamix track which should play in most parts of the world unlike the YouTube clip I posted last week which was blocked in Germany and other European countries due to copyright issues.
Play loud:

Dermot O'Leary on BAFTA TV awards 2013
Stars of the small screen reveal their television secrets

Dermot O'Leary: the stalwart
Dermot O'Leary: ' I dream that one day Julian Fellowes will go: "Good Lord, he's the Irish firebrand I've been hoping for."' 

Dermot O'Leary doesn't stop talking. During our shoot, he is frequently told to "Shut up," and so begins a period of self-enforced silence. He breaks the spell when it's suggested he bears a resemblance to Jeremy Renner, star of the last Bourne film. "No," he grins, "But, man! I love it." After seven years hosting The X Factor, he still claims it's one of best jobs on telly. Just don't ask him for any gossip. "I don't know who the new judges are, so you can't even make me tell you," he says, all apologetic. "I go to the pub and it's all my mates want to know. And every year I say: 'Seriously – right now they've just got me. And probably Louis.'" Favourite current shows "The Walking Dead and Shetland, but I'm obsessed with period drama. I dream that one day Julian Fellowes will go: 'Good Lord, he's the Irish firebrand I've been hoping for.'" Best TV detective "Foyle from Foyle's War." Guilty pleasure "Trawlermen, as I love fishing. But not Extreme Fishing: I feel Robson Green just likes to catch big fish and laugh at them."

No comments:

Post a Comment