Friday, July 5, 2013

DERMOT O'LEARY - No.193

WOULD I LIE TO YOU?
Mobrockers
Mobrockers: Great [8/10] - Would I Lie to You? 7x04 "Matt Dawson MBE, Mel Giedroyc, Josh Widdicombe, and Dermot O'Leary" https://trakt.tv/show/would-i-lie-to-you/season/7/episode/4

MORE #GLASTO
Talking_Books
Talking_Books: Dermot O'Leary at Glastonbury, Helping @RNIB Change the Story for #readforrnib 

WE JUST MET DERMOT O'LEARY
HOUSE FESTIVAL
KatyDoherty87: Very strange week, loving the 1975 yesterday and getting pranked by @radioleary at the house festival! Seeing Jamie rednapp tho made my year!
radioleary: @KatyDoherty87 Yeah, sorry about that! X
ems_loves_911

ems_loves_911: Thanks @radioleary 
MattCPFC
MattCPFC: Man like @radioleary 
sarahtippetts
sarahtippetts: @jimmycarr @radioleary jimmy Carr photo bombing me and Dermot :) #housefestival 
tickle_me_elmez
tickle_me_elmez: @jimmycarr Nice work photobombing my missus pic with @radioleary yesterday! top notch! #photobomb

FASHION
HarryJBartlett
HarryJBartlett: One of my #LCM highlights was meeting @radioleary, such a nice guy, I'd love to interview him for my fashion blog !

No comments:

Post a Comment