Monday, January 14, 2013

DERMOT O'LEARY - No.43

Dermot O'Leary: I Don't Watch Myself on TV
Dermot O'Leary doesn't like watching himself back on TV because he would end up giving himself a "hard time".
The 'X Factor' presenter admitted he is self-conscious about his talent, and can't watch himself back on TV for fear of being overly critical of himself. He said: "How I hear my voice and you hear my voice are two very different things. You end up giving yourself a hard time. You know when you've done a good show, so when you watch it back all it does is heighten so all I'd do is find faults in it. "It's quite a depressing situation. I really should watch myself back because it would probably make you a better broadcaster. I don't ask other presenters. It's like being an alcoholic - quite a strange thing to admit to." Although he may cringe watching himself on screen, behind the camera, the 39-year-old presenter reveals he still learns a lot about his craft on 'X Factor' each year.

No comments:

Post a Comment