Sunday, April 14, 2013

DERMOT O'LEARY - No.119

SUNDAY TWEETS

_SMW86: @_JamieRedknapp looking sooo good today! Rocking one hell of a suit! Think you beat @radioleary in the suit-off #StaceLovesAManInASuit

radioleary: @_SMW86 @_jamieredknapp Whaaat! I demand a stewards enquiry... He is quite dashing though.

_SMW86: @radioleary @_jamieredknapp You've just gone straight back to the top Dermot #StaceLovesAManInASuit

ParisLees: @radioleary Thanks for the follow. The teenage girl in me just swooned... I can't revive her.

radioleary: @ParisLees Ah shucks... Nice to make your acquaintance. Good tweets too.
radioleary
radioleary: RT @mr_seanhughes: New stuff on http://seanhughes.co.uk if you are up for it folks.

THE POSTER BOY
SimonHeath1
SimonHeath1: POSTER by me- one for @hughsfishfight @fishybrasserie and @radioleary perhaps
SimonHeath1
SimonHeath1: So proud. @fishybrasserie favourited a
POSTER by me

No comments:

Post a Comment