Monday, May 13, 2013

DERMOT O'LEARY - No.144

GOLD FOR DERMOT AT THE SONY MUSIC AWARDS 2013
Liv_Heath: Dermot O'Leary on the red carpet at the #sraa2013 in a deep convo with Edith Bowman. He was so funny re: #xfactor

sonyradioawards: Best Music Programme: GOLD for Dermot O’Leary @radioleary, Ora Et Labora production for @BBCRadio2 #sraa2013
mattyrayson: did @radioleary just say, 'holy shit' and 'fucking rolling stone'? #sraa2013
laurenlaverne: We won a sliver Sony! Congrats to my lovely friend, gold winner @radioleary and the brilliant @NotJarvisCocker on his bronze #SRAA2013
bbcpress: Dermot O’Leary @radioleary on @BBCRadio2 wins @sonyradioawards gold for Best Music Programme #sraa2013
Yahyah56: @bbcpress @radioleary @BBCRadio2 @sonyradioawards so delighted for Dermot, he was lovely to the fans who stood in the rain at the .#baftas
Mikiehanson: @radioleary good work fella! @NotJarvisCocker @laurenlaverne did he thank me? He promised he would. Well done all 3 of you. Good night for western house!
radioleary: Holy shit. We won a Sony! Congrats to the far more beautiful and brainy, and... better. @laurenlaverne and @NotJarvisCocker too. X
radioleary: Thanks to a great team too! X

deekoppang
deekoppang: ... extremely proud of my hubby @radioleary & his radio team for winning a Sony Award this evening!! #SonyAwards

sarahnandavies: So @radioleary just congratulated me on my stage wife gag while blue performed in the background. I think everything is going to be ok.

radioleary: @sarahnandavies It will be. Nice gag.
dellessa
dellessa: Um sexy @radioleary
radioleary: Thanks for all the messages. Home now with a bigggg smile on my face. Thanks to a great team. X
mrjamieeast
mrjamieeast: @radioleary Massive congrats buddy!
radioleary: @mrjamieeast Thanks mate.
GBarlowOfficial: Congrats @radioleary on your Sony award #welldeserved
radioleary: @GBarlowOfficial Praise from the chief! I'll frame that!
hollypye: @radioleary congratulations Dermot. Xx

radioleary: @hollypye Cheers Hol. X
theenemyband: Congrats on the award to @radioleary great show.

radioleary: @theenemyband Cheers boys. Hope you and the Cov are well.
ColinMurray: #sony apologies. @radioleary 4 ranting in yr ear bout Blue, @vicderbyshire 4 nearly ruining yr dress, @edibow 4 lurid comments #mightbemore
radioleary: @ColinMurray You never need to apologisers me, son of Ulster. X
ColinMurray: @radioleary ha ha. fair enough my little, ehm, wexford crystalizer. That work? probably not x
radioleary: @ColinMurray Nothing but net baby, nothing but net.
deanpiper: Congrats on your #sonyawards @gemcairn @radioleary @edibow xxx
GizziErskine: @deanpiper @gemcairn @radioleary @edibow I second this x
radioleary: @GizziErskine @deanpiper Thanks, now make me a cake and write something risqué! X

flickdrinkwater: @radioleary ooh my vote counted! Awesome, love the show :)

radioleary: @flickdrinkwater Thanks... Net. X

DON'T FORGET ABOUT ME
Mikiehanson
Mikiehanson: @radioleary good luck tonight dude. Don't forget to thank me
radioleary
radioleary: @Mikiehanson Your picture is very 3rd man. Like it.
Mikiehanson: @radioleary well spotted. Taken at a secret cinema showing of Third Man
radioleary
radioleary: @Mikiehanson I thank you!

HOLD FAST

alexponters: Feeling so ill today this pain is driving me crazy, hate having days like this when I can't even make it downstairs #FuckCancer

radioleary: @alexponters Hey fella. Hold fast. Sorry you're having a shit day.

alexponters: RT @radioleary:
@alexponters Hey fella. Hold fast. Sorry you're having a shit day.

THE EMPIRE STRIKES BACK
Kirsty_Milner: @radioleary found a picture of you me and Kat at the Empire Awards 2000! many memories not to mentioned how fresh faced we all look!
radioleary
radioleary: @Kirsty_Milner Would love to see that. #notonline

Kirsty_Milner: @radioleary of course not online although all fine! Sorry didn't get to chat more this eve x

MANCRUSH BAFTA STYLE
radioleary
radioleary: @amynutts You looked a very dashing couple... But I might be in love with your husband.
amynutts
amynutts: @radioleary well he and I are both in love with you so the feelings mutual!! Andy's a HUGE fan- wanted me to pass that on. 
radioleary
radioleary: @amynutts (blushes) I have him a big manly cupped heart last night. Then realised we'd never met and it might've looked a tad weird. X
amynutts
amynutts: @radioleary ha! No.. The heart went down well! #manlove

DERMY AT TV BAFTA
simbuc: @radioleary great to meet you last night and thanks for letting me have a picture. You are a true gent xxx 
LizzieGraves: Hi @radioleary was great to meet u at the #BAFTATVAwards2013, thank u for the pictures & for makes me smile :) x
maddiestagram: @radioleary dermy 
PaparazziXPosed: Dermot O'Leary on the red carpet at British Academy Television Awards - Photo Slideshow:

THANKS
christiewilsonn
christiewilsonn: Love my new picture in my frame on the wall, love @radioleary so so much! 

No comments:

Post a Comment