Tuesday, May 14, 2013

DERMOT O'LEARY - No.145

BOYD HILTON AT THE BAFTAS WITH DERMOT
My old (repeat old) friend, Boyd Hilton from Heat Magazine had just finished the 6 hour Moonwalk through London the night before he was on the red carpet at the BAFTAs - Boyd was looking more old than normal. Dermot promised to sponsor his walk...
Press play:


RE THE SONY AWARDS
tonyblackburn
tonyblackburn: Just caught up with last night's Sony Awards, well done to Dermot O'Leary for best music programme.
Shamerdizzle
Shamerdizzle: My sis with @radioleary at the Sony awards..proud of my family xx
Mason_Jamie
Mason_Jamie: Great to meet @radioleary and to get a snap! Mega thanks and congrats on winning. 

Irish Daily Star
Dermot O’Leary gets a peace of the action
MAY 14, 2013
X Factor host Dermot O’Leary stopped a fight at UK band Athlete’s gig in London last weekend. But Dermot (40), who says his nickname at school was ‘Captain Friendly’, confessed afterwards he almost wished he hadn’t intervened — because he feared he was going to get a punch. Dermot told listeners to his BBC Radio 2 show: “Went to see Athlete. Broke up my first fight since I was about five or six! I went in and did that awful thing where I was like ‘Hey guys. Chill out!’ “I thought they were going to lamp me as well!” revealed Dermot, whose parents hail from Co Wexford.

RADIO GOLD
radioleary
radioleary:  This is gold. “@AdamBuxton: "I'm not drunk, I've had a couple of drinks but I'm not drunk" A proper radio show.”


AT THE X
'Burton1495
Burton1495: Dermot !!! @radioleary

No comments:

Post a Comment