Wednesday, May 15, 2013

DERMOT O'LEARY - No.146

WELL JUICED

radioleary: Wunderbar night taping @CelebJuice with skipper @IAMKELLYBROOK and Jonny Vegas. Keith is a bad man. X
bettyboobaa
bettyboobaa: @radioleary was lovely to meet you this evening! You were fab on celeb juice!

SHAMROCK TATTOO

radioleary: I'm so glad those random strangers keep tweeting me about my new tattoo...

FAITH

RudeeBertie: 1 more game 1 more win @radioleary @boydhilton @Arsenal Do a professional job over #NUFC Get 3 points, go home, job done #AFC

radioleary: @RudeeBertie @boydhilton @Arsenal Keep the faith Rude boy.

RudeeBertie: @radioleary @boydhilton @arsenal The faith is keeping up with traditions...

'G' IS FOR GIRLFRIEND
glidefm
glidefm: The pic is a little dark, but here is Caroline with her new BFF Dermot O'Leary ...or Dermy as he is now being...

HMM, I DON'T KNOW WHY BUT I GET THE FEELING THIS TWEETER HAS ISSUES...
grhydian: MAY MORNING Cold, wet, grey and dreary; Like having sex with Dermot O'Leary. (I imagine.)

No comments:

Post a Comment