Wednesday, August 21, 2013

DERMOT O'LEARY - No.233

PROUD DAD
radioleary: Happy cat.


radioleary: x 2


rebecca_mckie: @radioleary Is it just me, or does your cat have exceptionally long legs?

radioleary: @rebecca_mckie No... Weirdly long. X

Laurabobs: @radioleary love this little guy! What kind/ breed is he? Been trying to describe to my boyfriend

radioleary: @Laurabobs Moggy! X

FOOTY
mrjakehumphrey: Interviewing Wenger on Friday. #Arsenal fans, in a sensible, adult way...what do you really want me to ask him. And I will. #BTS
radioleary
radioleary: RT @mrjakehumphrey: Interviewing Wenger on Friday. #Arsenal fans, in a sensible, adult way...what do you really want me to ask him. And I will. #BTS
radioleary: Yes Gibbo! #afc
JemmaGibbard: "@MandyKaur0026: "@radioleary: Yes Gibbo! #afc" ohhemgee @JemmaGibbard .. I honestly thought Dermot was tweeting you!!" Let's pretend he is!

radioleary: @JemmaGibbard @MandyKaur0026 I am! X
radioleary: Olivier Oliver Oliver Giroud! Oh blow me a kiss and that's lucky too!

sonicjokerjon: @radioleary I used to like you!

radioleary: @sonicjokerjon Ah don't be daft. We get on fine with LFC.
rbaker74: @radioleary You went a bit Lionel Bart part way through there.

radioleary: @rbaker74 A bit @turinbrakes to be truthful.

RESULTS
shannonwyatt97
shannonwyatt97: @radioleary picking up my results tomorrow wish me luck
radioleary: @shannonwyatt97 Good luck !

DERMOT CONFIRMS BARLOW EXIT
heraldscotland
heraldscotland: Dermot O'Leary: Gary Barlow's leaving X Factor at the end of this series http://www.heraldscotland.com/news/home-news/dermot-oleary-gary-barlows-leaving-x-factor-at-the-end-of-this-series.1377091649

DERMOT GETS ROWDY
pukkapye01
pukkapye01: Dermot O'leary getting rowdy
Dan_Crabb
Dan_Crabb: @radioleary You are rather small in real life #stillaladthough
radioleary
radioleary: @Dan_Crabb Thanks, as my grandad always said.  'Not the size of the dog in the fight, it's the size of the fight in the dog.'
Dan_Crabb
Dan_Crabb: @radioleary Wise words indeed Mr O'Leary. Lets hope we see some if that fight in AFC tonight
murphymomma: @Dan_Crabb @radioleary he is perfectly formed, clever, witty and well turned out, you can't hog all the good stuff eh
radioleary: @murphymomma @Dan_Crabb  x

DERMOT'S DAY OUT
elizabethiopian
elizabethiopian: Dermot O'Leary just asked me for directions and flirted with me, cricket volunteering is the best! #Ashes
radioleary: Great day at the cricket. Do with some wickets though #mambonumber5!

DERMOT: THE INSIDE STORY
oggers
oggers: @radioleary I walked inside you this morning. It was amazing. Looking Sharp man! x
radioleary: @oggers oh you. X

MORE PREMIERE NEWS
mtvuknews: .@radioleary has arrived (by motorbike) & told us he would love to swap places with @Harry_Styles #thisisus
c_e_l_e_b_s
c_e_l_e_b_s: ONE DIRECTION WORLD PREMIERE: Dermot O'Leary on One Direction's success
katieloveslouis
katieloveslouis: @radioleary lovely to meet you yesterday evening, thank you for the picture!:)
Charl_e_Jenks
Charl_e_Jenks: Look who we bumped into last night, Dermot O'Leary ( or as Steve would call him 'Lego head!')
Char_Seb
Char_Seb: Out for dinner yesterday and just casually bumped into @radioleary #niceguy @GunnerDom @mynameismattday @samdaysays 
THISISMAXONLINE: Love chatting with @radioleary he is a little strange like me.. the fact that he arrived last night on his scooter is kinda cute... bless
radioleary: @THISISMAXONLINE Motorbike... And thanks. Dx
THISISMAXONLINE: @radioleary oops motorbike... ha... you make me laugh!! I love how you call me 'Capitallllllllll' x

No comments:

Post a Comment