Friday, October 25, 2013

DERMOT O'LEARY - No.283

SATURDAY SESSIONS 
radioleary: BBCHQ: @BBCRadio2 Sat from 3pm Saturday Sessions from @JamesArthur23 @johnsmithguitar & @DylanJonesGQ & Jason Atherton @PollenStSocial
johnsmithguitar: Delighted to say I'll be in session & chatting with @radioleary tomorrow, from 3pm on @BBCRadio2, tune in!
radioleary: @johnsmithguitar @BBCRadio2 Delighted to have you!

QUIZ X
TheXFactor: POP QUIZ! Which act just ran through the #XFactor canteen singing Relight My Fire? #XFactor
S_H_M_86: @TheXFactor is it @radioleary he seems the take that type. . .
radioleary: @S_H_M_86 @TheXFactor Busted...
TheXFactor: #HappyBirthdayRylan! Everyone at #XFactorHQ wishes you a wonderful day @Rylan! #XFactor
Rylan: Thank you @TheXFactor and @radioleary x
Pipstaylor: Fun days filming @TheXFactor studios. Wicked to have a natter with @radioleary at rehearsals. #xfactor #interactive

LIL' OL' CHEESE DROPPER ME
MrsAmandaProwse: Nice lunch yesterday - @Schofe to my right @radioleary to my left and opposite @mcgregor_ewan, hope no one saw me drop my cheese on toast! x
radioleary: @MrsAmandaProwse @Schofe @mcgregor_ewan Oh we saw.

LATE THURSDAY NIGHT
radioleary: Right. Night all.
AhraniLogan: @radioleary Sleep Tight.. *ahem*
radioleary: @AhraniLogan ... I'll try. X
sophie_hill1: @radioleary your bulge tho.. Jesus bigger than my head
radioleary: @sophie_hill1 Well... Thank you Sophie... That's quite, descriptive. Sleep well.
sophie_hill1: @radioleary u sleep well to haha x
bethhoganx: @radioleary @sophie_hill1 hahahahahahahahaha omg so funny

LITTLE DERMOT ASSESSES THE SITUATION
radioleary: My cat just attacked my phone as I was reading a Peter Hitchens tweet... Must be a Merkel fan. #eurocat 
LittleDermot: @radioleary better than attacking me.
radioleary: @LittleDermot Quite!
radioleary: She's zoning out now. #stuffyoureducation! 
radioleary: And yes, the deer is non plussed. Always.

KARL
jowhiley: @radioleary When do you have Karl Pilkington in? My kids lurrve him..#bestsmellingradiodjintheworld
radioleary: @jowhiley I'll find out. Thanks btw. Always have to smell well. No excuses. X #cleareyespureheartsetc

SISTER O'LEARY
KirstyOBrien7: Best lecture of the MA so far & it was taught by no other than @radioleary 's sister...QUALITY!! #crime #media #topacademic #dissplans
radioleary: @KirstyOBrien7 Thanks... She's the clever one. X 

BBC QUESTION TIME
radioleary: Love @bbcquestiontime when they play the 'I was poorer than you' game. 'But I was a Baker Street irregular' etc.
msprobopple: @radioleary Are you in attendance? Good panel... #bbcqt
radioleary: @msprobopple I am indeed Marchington. Flinty already got the bit between her teeth.
msprobopple: @radioleary Could be a feisty one - David D. and his bright tie will need to referee it well.
DrMikeThe2nd: @msprobopple is @radioleary your friend? I think he would literally make the best best mate ever. Best man speech? Sorted. Stag do? EPIC.
radioleary: @DrMikeThe2nd @msprobopple We go way back. 
DrMikeThe2nd: @radioleary @msprobopple I like that. Do you remember when I saw you looking at soup in Kilburn sainsburys? We too go way back...
radioleary: @DrMikeThe2nd @msprobopple Ah, happy memories
msprobopple: @radioleary @drmikethe2nd I can't talk about mulligatawny - Question Time is on!

HOW'S YOU
Chloe24Grace: @radioleary #tweetacelebhopetohaveareply how's your eve? Xxx
radioleary: @Chloe24Grace Well, thank you! X

NEW MUSIC
radioleary: BBCHQ: New music this Saturday on @BBCRadio2 @george_ezra @sirsly @wasuremonomusic @lilandmad @SiVUsignals @TheWhereabouts_ @AsafAvidan
radioleary: BBCHQ: This week's Saturday Session from 3pm on @BBCRadio2 @JamesArthur23 @TheXFactor

A HOT SHOT - NOT!
LoobyArmstrong: NICE! @radioleary #hotshot

No comments:

Post a Comment