Saturday, December 29, 2012

DERMOT O'LEARY - No.29

PHOTOGRAPHIC PROOF
sue_lyons68
sue_lyons68: @radioleary waited a lifetime for this picture, had to show Santa what I wanted for Christmas but he didn't deliver :( 
staceyA_kiely
staceyA_kiely: @radioleary bit thirsty?

ADVICE FOR JAMES ARTHUR
James Arthur
JamesArthur23: Can't wait to show some of these fucking pessimists how wrong they are in there comments made about me.. How much do they know about music?!
radioleary
radioleary: @JamesArthur23 Calm it big guy. You're above it. Enjoy. X

OLD NEWS
wtf_prinst0n
wtf_prinst0n: @radioleary please follow me and my life will be complete! Loved you since I was eight, if that's not dedication then I don't know what is!x
radioleary
radioleary: @wtf_prinst0n That makes me old! X

FISHY STORY
Smoody20
Smoody20: @radioleary one pound fish man has been kicked out of the country?!
radioleary
radioleary: @Smoody20 I know. Bloody terrible decision. How can you not call that 'extraordinary ability ' nitwits. X
Smoody20
Smoody20: @radioleary exactly!!!! Such a talent!!! #dotheynotknowwhoheis

BIRTHDAY TWEETS
MissBookieLady
MissBookieLady: @radioleary today is my birthday! Woohoo! Would love a tweet?!
radioleary
radioleary: @MissBookieLady Happy Birthday! X
lenton39
lenton39: Which fellow gooner will make my husbands 30th @RJP28 & plz give him a birthday RT @thedavidseaman @radioleary @jackwhitehall @piersmorgan
radioleary
radioleary: @RJP28 Happy Birthday fella. #arseneknows.  It's your birthday... Well, he might do.

No comments:

Post a Comment