Wednesday, February 27, 2013

DERMOT O'LEARY - No.80

AND IN OTHER NEWS... 
Adam O'Neill
AdsONeill: Some birds were just never meant to be caged, their feathers are just too bright

radioleary: @AdsONeill In other news... Saw a Goldcrest the other day...now THAT is a bird. X

LEGS ELEVEN
Sarah Exley
SarahExley1: Interesting underwater shoot today at pinewood.......
radioleary: @SarahExley1 Exley!!!!

CHARITY SCHOOL EVENT
Ellis Johnstone
EllisAndCookies: @radioleary Dermot, I go to your old secondary school and wanted to know if you were intrested in a charity event for us? please reply asap!

radioleary: @EllisAndCookies Hey , see profile and drop them a line. If I can I will. X

COPPAFEEL WITH DERMY

AlexWard141
AlexWard141: @radioleary WE ARE ON THE BATH HALF WEBSITE WITH YOU! x
Dermot O'Leary
radioleary: So I'm doing the Bath Half this weekend for @CoppaFeelPeople So, to sponsor me £2 http://justgiving.com/DermotandDee OR text HOOT99 £2 to 70070 Thanks.X
CoppaFeelPeople
CoppaFeelPeople: To support this man @radioleary at #BathHalf show him some love! Text HOOT99 £2 to 70070 #HundredHooters #TeamDermo http://t.co/wW4XHZYO6j
Tanya Binks
Binksie: @radioleary I'm also running the Bath half this weekend and slightly bricking it. Best of luck squire.
Dermot O'Leary
radioleary: @Binksiee me too!
Tanya Binks
Binksie: @radioleary what time are you aiming/praying for? Being a half marathon virgin I'm aiming for 1.55 ishhhhh
lauralewis2202
lauralewis2202: @radioleary @CoppaFeelPeople. Me too. Good luck. See you there #runhappy #goodcauses
Dermot O'Leary
radioleary: @lauralewis2202 Good luck. X

SATURDAY
Dermot O'Leary
radioleary: HQ: on Dermot's @BBCRadio2 show this weekend, Saturday Sessions from @stereophonics @SanCiscoMusic http://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/b006wqr1/products

THE PROPOSAL HAS BEEN ACCEPTED
Aoife McGreal
aoifemcgr: @radioleary hi Dermot, can I get a RT for my wonderful boyfriend of 7 yrs who proposed to me yesterday! 
drealpot
drealpot: @aoifemcgr @radioleary I know I'm not Dermot O'Leary but I'll gave you a RT :-)
DERMOT O'LEARY BLOG
SirThomasWynn: I am not Dermot but his blog manager will I do? @drealpot @aoifemcgr @radioleary
drealpot
drealpot: @SirThomasWynn @aoifemcgr @radioleary that'll do :-):-):-)
DERMOT O'LEARY BLOG
SirThomasWynn: RT @aoifemcgr: @radioleary hi Dermot, can I get a RT for my wonderful boyfriend of 7 yrs who proposed to me yesterday!

SATURDAY SESSION CD
harriettjack
harriettjack: Last night Wham! tonight @radioleary Saturday Sessions to get us through the late shift for #mwc13
Dermot O'Leary
radioleary: @harriettjack Glad to be of service ladies. X
angie1976
angie1976: Bought @radioleary The Saturday Sessions purely for @will_young31 Hanging on the telephone. Perfection.
Dermot O'Leary
radioleary: @angie1976 @will_young31 Huzzah! Great tune. One of my favs. X
angie1976
angie1976: @radioleary OMG tweet from Dermot on my birthday. My life is complete!

No comments:

Post a Comment