Thursday, July 18, 2013

DERMOT O'LEARY - No.205

IF YOU GO DOWN IN THE WOODS 
THIS SUNDAY
bethy_max: @radioleary hey Dermot, are you playing in the woods at #LatitudeFestival again tonight? Thx
radioleary: @bethy_max Sunday. X

X FACTOR AUDITIONS THURSDAY
LydiaBM
LydiaBM: Oh look its Dermot O'Leary.. 
beechLAD_
beechLAD_: DERMOT O'LEARY LAD 
Annie023: Just seen @radioleary on the red carpet at #xfactorauditions. He look straight at me so I asked him to sign my ticket and he turned around
radioleary: @Annie023 You had the eye of the tiger... And I was working #sorry
Annie023: @radioleary haha it's ok I know you were busy! Great to see you though! Xx
HannahGarley
HannahGarley: @radioleary I love you
_kristybarrett_
_kristybarrett_: Just saw @radioleary ! Such a funny guy dancing around and all sorts ! 
AmyDixon15
AmyDixon15: Just met Dermot O'Leary, he's very cocky, and he fancies mum
Nafu123
Nafu123: @radioleary ahhhhh, after waiting 4 hours got a glimpse of a hottie! 
emily_paterson
emily_paterson: While I was at work today the girls met @radioleary and sent me a snapchat of his bum #bestfriends #afternoondelight 
BedskiJade
BedskiJade: @radioleary Yay! Met Dermot today! 
GeorgiaSherwin_
GeorgiaSherwin_: DERMOT O'LEARY
leigh_6
leigh_6: @radioleary Dermot DERMS
KayleyJones83
KayleyJones83: @radioleary
KeviinMcDonald
KeviinMcDonald: @radioleary beef cake ? :)
TescoPrincess
TescoPrincess: @radioleary ugly in person
TescoPrincess
TescoPrincess: @radioleary look get off your high horse you ain't even all that
ciarariordan
ciarariordan: VIDEO: X-factor auditions in Wembley Arena, London 17.07.2013 @radioleary
http://www.vizibee.com/?video_id=750

X FACTOR AUDITIONS YESTERDAY
MrTLong
MrTLong: @radioleary Hi Dermot I don't know if you saw me yesterday outside the Arena. Thought you might want to see this

24 HOUR PARTY PEOPLE
SamanthaFaiers: Party @MissJessWright__@radiolearyy @LeighFranciss @LemonTwitter xx 

No comments:

Post a Comment