Saturday, December 21, 2013

DERMOT O'LEARY - No.332

DAVID COLEMAN
radioleary: Sad to hear about David Coleman. Always a favourite in the O'Leary household growing up.
radioleary: Nice tribute to Coleman on Match of the day.

USA X FACTOR
katiemason13187: @radioleary Been watching X Factor USA and it's so not as good without the Derminator #hugs #rappor #loveeverycontestant
radioleary: @katiemason13187 Oh you. X

MASTERPIECE
MattRichardson3: Not sure when or where my Saturday night starts this week. Come on @radioleary - without you I've no idea now! #xfactor
radioleary: @MattRichardson3 Come on fella you know what to do. You can do this. I believe in you. Start your Saturday night... Now. X
lpp89: @radioleary @MattRichardson3 'you're Saturday starts right now!!!! ' I could be you dermot!
radioleary: @lpp89 @MattRichardson3 Nice job. X
MattRichardson3: @radioleary okay. Thanks. I just needed you to tell me it was okay!
radioleary: @MattRichardson3 it's ok... Ok?
MattRichardson3: @radioleary okay. I tried to watch strictly but it just wasn't the same. No pyros. And not one over long link on the spin off.
BeckyCarroll_5: @MattRichardson3 @radioleary the people in the pub I'm in don't seem to appreciate my seating plan! #DontKnowWhatToDoWithMyself
MattRichardson3: @BeckyCarroll_5 I started interviewing everyone after their night out last night about drink choice and asked celebs who drank best
radioleary: @BeckyCarroll_5 @MattRichardson3 Idiots! Z
MattRichardson3: @radioleary @BeckyCarroll_5 it's a masterpiece

ROBBIE ON THE RADIO
radioleary1: If you missed Robbie Williams DJing on @bbcradio2 ... you can listen here http://bbc.in/1959lMv 

GREAT TRAIN ROBBERY
radioleary: @StyleAndErrorUK Just catching watching 'The Great Train Robbery' with your boy Evans. Doing a fine job.

FAN SNAPS
nadeanyxx
nadeanyxx: @radioleary #xfactorfinal2013
martizzoni
martizzoni: Photoset: Harry and Dermot O’Leary 

No comments:

Post a Comment