Friday, December 14, 2012

DERMOT O'LEARY - No.16

WORKING WITH DAVID WALLIAMS
Dermot O'Leary
radioleary: Wonderful day working with the prince that is @davidwalliams trying to out camp each other... He won... Just
David Walliams
davidwalliams: @radioleary You were a joy to work with today. Great to get all the 'X-Factor' gossip! Don't worry, my lips are sealed...!
Dermot O'Leary
radioleary: @davidwalliams They better be! X
David Walliams
davidwalliams: “@falcus_c: @davidwalliams @radioleary oh come on u can tell me I won't spread the Goss x” Dermot told me Louis Walsh is really a man.

NATIONAL TELEVISION AWARDS
RaniaJ
RaniaJ: Behind the scenes at @OfficialNTAs filming shoot today. @radioleary and a surprise guest very slick as always #jobdone
Dermot O'Leary
radioleary: @RaniaJ @officialntas Good job... And nice Chinese revolutionary clothing x

FAVE MAN
caroline flack
carolineflack1: Promo shoot today with my favourite man on the telly!
Dermot O'Leary
adioleary: @carolineflack1 Back at you my lovely... You were talking about me right? X
Archie_B_Bank
Archie_B_Bank: @radioleary @carolineflack1 Definitely the most entertaining shoot of the year! D & C on E, boooooom! Big love guys! 

No comments:

Post a Comment