Friday, January 11, 2013

DERMOT O'LEARY - No.40

X Factor 2013: Dermot O'Leary still gets nervous about live shows

It sounds like Dermot O’Leary will be back hosting The X Factor UK in 2013. There were rumours he could be replaced by Olly Murs and Caroline Flack, but Dermot reckons his position on the show is safe. The reports that Olly Murs has quit the Xtra Factor no doubt help that. Speaking about The X Factor this week, Dermot admitted that while he loved fronting the ITV1 series, it does still give him nerves. He said: ”It’s like that at ‘The X Factor’. It’s like you’ve fought two heavyweight boxing matches, on Saturday and Sunday, and you’re waiting for the adrenalin to come down. I still get nerves before any live show.” And Dermot has some bizarre pre-show rituals. Yes, even more bizarre than Caroline’s teeth cleaning. He tells Hello! magazine: ”When I get the knock on my door to tell me I have five minutes, I put music on like The Killers or N*E*R*D and dance around in my pants and socks. “By the end of the song I know I have to be ready to go on. I get a kick out of it. The 30 seconds before we go live at ‘The X Factor’ are the most exciting 30 seconds of my week.”

DERMOT WHEN YOU GONNA COME
HarbourBoys
HarbourBoys: @radioleary Dermot when you gonna come see some harbour boys in broadstairs! Ha
radioleary
radioleary: @HarbourBoys Love to hear your stuff boys. You know  I'm all about the broadstairs .
HarbourBoys
HarbourBoys: @radioleary haha we met #xfactor last summer!! http://t.co/iORW4leD You have too u wont regret ot haha

ONCE MORE WITH FEELING

CoppaFeelPeople
CoppaFeelPeople: #ff @radioleary because we’re rooting for him at the @OfficialNTAs this year! #GiveDermoAChance #TeamDermo
radioleary
radioleary: Too kind... X “@CoppaFeelPeople: #ff @radioleary because we’re rooting for him at the @OfficialNTAs this year! #GiveDermoAChance #TeamDermo”
radioleary
radioleary: @CoppaFeelPeople @officialntas 'Give Dermo a chance' ??? it's not 'Children in Need' x
CoppaFeelPeople
CoppaFeelPeople: @radioleary @OfficialNTAs haha..well it was going to be #MoveOverAntAndDec but this has a better ring to it. #WeLOVEAntAndDecReally
radioleary
radioleary: @CoppaFeelPeople @officialntas Flirts... The lot of ya.
radioleary
radioleary: RT @CoppaFeelPeople: If you want to run with @radioleary & @gregjames @bathhalf in March we still have a few places left #HundredHooters http://t.co/NMETTxY0

HE PULLS IT OFF
stuheritage
stuheritage: Pretty sure I can pull this off?
radioleary
radioleary: @stuheritage Yes. Yes you can. You don't deserve to be ridiculed for that... At all.
stuheritage
stuheritage: @radioleary That's exactly what I thought. I'll bring you one back
radioleary
radioleary: @stuheritage Whopp!

DO THE RIGHT THING!
ciaraemmott
ciaraemmott: Do the right thing people! #XFactor @radioleary  #VoteNow! http://t.co/h2fWiAE6
radioleary
radioleary: @ciaraemmott Oh you. X

No comments:

Post a Comment