Wednesday, July 10, 2013

DERMOT O'LEARY - No.197

SILVER AND TOTO O'LEARY
deekoppang: Our new little family members from Puglia... Here's Silver. #CueAthenaStylePics ... 


deekoppang: And... here's Toto!
jillypearce: @deekoppang @radioleary wooooohoooo! When am I meeting these little things?! X
radioleary: @jillypearce @deekoppang Soon please.

TESTING DAY
radioleary
radioleary: First day of The Ashes...excited. Already got 'Mambo number 5' in my head.
georgeyboy: Sunrise over Trent Bridge. Day one of Ashes on @bbc5live 
radioleary
radioleary: @georgeyboy @bbc5live Tease.

michaelkeohan: @radioleary where are you watching the ashes Dermot?

radioleary: @michaelkeohan It's all about @bbctms for me.

MORNING
gordonsmart: Morning!!!
radioleary: @gordonsmart Now THAT is one cute Scottish baby. Mightily pissed at you though.
gordonsmart: @radioleary starting as she means to go on!

ALL WILL BE REVEALED OVER DOUGHNUTS AND A CUPPA
stuartmurphy100: There are only two presenters who have been totally toxic in my career. Feels bad karma to mention them.
radioleary: @stuartmurphy100 Do it!... Shit, one's me isn't it.
Andyshowbiz: @radioleary @stuartmurphy100 haha yes go on do it !!!!
stuartmurphy100: @radioleary ha! Do you fit either of those descriptions? No neither is you you funny lovely man! Will dm you x
stuartmurphy100: @Andyshowbiz @radioleary this has turned into a bigger game than I meant it to. I'm sure neither of them are on twitter anyway
Andyshowbiz: @stuartmurphy100 @radioleary haha next time coffee doughnuts my treat and revel the names

I BET O'LEARY WAS FOAMING

SaracensHotel: Look who popped in to see us at the weekend....
SaracensHotel: @radioleary even helped us out on the bar!
radioleary: @SaracensHotel Glad to do a shift!

THREE YEARS AGO
1DUpdatesAU
1DUpdatesAU: lottie, her friend Gracie and Dermot o'leary at louis' audition three years ago

BACK TO COLLEGE TOMORROW
Connnmac
Connnmac: @radioleary back in your hometown tomorrow? #sixthform #colchester
mikaela_louise_
mikaela_louise_: @radioleary looking forward to seeing you  tomorrow at sixth form!!
Pinks_Girl_
Pinks_Girl_: I really hope you can come to St. Benedict's tomorrow :) @radioleary
KINGCON72
KINGCON72: Looking forward to meeting @radioleary tomorrow!!
annaaward_
annaaward_: So random that Dermot O'Leary is coming college tomorrow to give us media students a talk ... Better get a photo #1secondoffame
AsianPrincess_
AsianPrincess_: Might have to long Philosophy to go see Dermot O'Leary tomorrow.
jamiexmiller
jamiexmiller: I have no lessons tomorrow at college but I have to go in to do a Q&A with Dermot O Leary, fuck that

BLOGGING BEFORE BEDTIME HELPS
scott_mills: Can't sleep. Again. Rubbish
Alicelevine: @scott_mills warm milk? x
scott_mills: @Alicelevine really?? X
Alicelevine: @scott_mills I'm pretty sure it's a thing. Maybe just in Victorian times when I was a girl xx
radioleary: @Alicelevine @scott_mills I'd go Cocoa... Honestly. It rules.
Alicelevine: @radioleary @scott_mills it's off the wall, and a tad controversial, but the man has a point x
scott_mills: @radioleary @alicelevine ok thanks d. I trust you. The voice of reason

No comments:

Post a Comment