Tuesday, October 22, 2013

DERMOT O'LEARY - No.281

KNOW YOUR PLACES
radioleary: Right. Off to do some @BBCRadio2 prep before the big game tonight @Arsenal with a cheeky Yildiz. Anon. X
will_hardingiow: @radioleary @BBCRadio2 @Arsenal I hope your not refering to him being Jewish and calling him a yid, I would have thought you were classier
radioleary: @will_hardingiow @BBCRadio2 @Arsenal Er, no... It's a Turkish restaurant.
will_hardingiow: @radioleary @BBCRadio2 @Arsenal I only wanted a reply lmao but ta :) by the way good job on x-factor :)
mjkw21: @radioleary Love YILDIZ! Noting it now with @NOTEDplaces app! Great new way to remember and share special places around the world! #NOTED
radioleary: @mjkw21 @NOTEDplaces #convert

RIDICULOUS
jousefyousef: @radioleary Dermot,you're so cool its ridiculous....
radioleary: @jousefyousef Oh you. X
jousefyousef: @radioleary and you just proved it .
jousefyousef: @radioleary you know am saying the truth though ;D

GRIDLOCKED
LynScribbles: Gridlock on all roads in and out of #Galway City this evening. Walk or stay put!
louclarkeradio: @LynScribbles this isn't good news... Gotta head into town in a few! I hear you're taunting Dermot O Leary on Twitter ;)
LynScribbles: @louclarkeradio yeah it's seriously bad! Ah yeah me and Derm have a tumultuous relationship at the best of times ;)
radioleary: @LynScribbles He's a good lad.

IMPERIAL WAR MUSEUM
radioleary: RT @I_W_M: This week our new photography exhibition IWM Contemporary: Mike Moore and Lee Craker opens at #IWMLondon. #SeeArtHere http://ow.ly/q1m8x 

YOU'RE TERRIBLE MURIEL
radioleary: Listening to the @JamesArthur23 album. Jesus. It's really good. That's me telling you, not Jesus. I guess he knows already.
Cod_Rob: @radioleary Praise indeed! I listened to it the other week. I was struck by how one sounds a bit "Massive Attack".
radioleary: @Cod_Rob Yep. First X contestant we've ever had on, this weekend. Seriously Colin, it's really good. Even for gristly old Indy vets like us.
deanpiper: @Cod_Rob @radioleary It would be ACE if he was actually likeable though.
radioleary: @Cod_Rob #bluelines nice
radioleary: @deanpiper @Cod_Rob He's a good lad. Just because he didn't flirt with you. ;-) x
deanpiper: @radioleary @Cod_Rob PAH! x
radioleary: @deanpiper @Cod_Rob Where as I on the other hand... Love my pipes.
deanpiper: @radioleary @Cod_Rob You're terrible, Muriel x
Cod_Rob: @radioleary @deanpiper His opening line to me when I chatted to him last week was: "You've lost weight...you used to be such a fat bastard."
radioleary: @Cod_Rob @deanpiper Well you are looking more buff!

BRINGING MY LADY
lukejacobz: @radioleary so I'm thinking about bring my lady to see you in action this year-
radioleary: @lukejacobz Be great to have you man.

WALKING DEAD
radioleary: Holy shit, the @WalkingDead_AMC is back... And it's brilliant.
theLeahyD: @radioleary @WalkingDead_AMC Is it back on fox tonight....??
radioleary: @theLeahyD @WalkingDead_AMC last Friday I think. X

BULGE SPOTTING IS LIKE TRAIN SPOTTING - ONLY NOT!
StevenJarvis1: @bulgespotter have you seen our gorgeous @radioleary ??

No comments:

Post a Comment